Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some "Greatest Lies"?

The check's in the mail.


I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.


I thought I already gave you that money I owed you.


I promise I'll pay you back next Friday.


I've never been this drunk before.


I'll never get this drunk again.


I've checked this Email out, and it's really not a hoax.


Now we're even.


I'm fine.


We found and fixed the last bug!


The software will ship on schedule.


It was as simple as that.


It's all your fault!


I love you


You don't need to use a condom; I'm on the Pill.


I don't need to use a condom; I've had a vasectomy and tested negative for STDs.


A representative of the government says...


We'll have the repairs on your car done by noon.


Operator, my calling card number is...


You look like you haven't aged a day.


No, I don't think that outfit makes you look fat.


This is what it will cost to repair your car.


If elected, I promise...


You're going to love working here.


I don't know what you're talking about.


Nine out of ten people surveyed said...


Please hold, and a customer service representative will be with you shortly.


I'll only take a minute of your time.


Our cellular phones will give you more freedom...


100% compatible with your existing equipment.


!!Make Money Fast!!


Lose all the weight you want!


I'm being totally unbiased.


I promise I'll pull out in time.


With all due respect...


For your convenience...


In order to serve you better...


I'm planning to get a divorce so I can marry you.


I'll call you.


I never meant to mislead you.


My wife (husband) is okay with me seeing other people; s/he just doesn't want to know about it.


I'm not leaving you for him/her; I just need some space to think things through.


This will only hurt a little.


This will hurt me more than it does you.


I'm doing this for your own good.


It's only for a little while...


I didn't mean any harm.


Oh well, no harm done...


It was an accident.


I didn't do it.


I don't know who did it.


We are experiencing a peak level of call volume...


Free Adult XXX Web Site!!!


No obligation!


You may already be a winner!


This product was made in an environmentally friendly manner.


I know it's none of my business...


I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but...


This should be easy.


To speak to a representative, press "9".


It's nothing personal.


This isn't partisan politics; it's for the good of the country.


I'm not addicted; I can quit smoking any time I want.


New and Improved!


Trust me.


That was special.

Some "Greatest Lies"?
lmaooooooooo cool nice one but let me teel u one truth lol





i will die of laughing mate .





cheers mate
Reply:U missed the best one out:





I promise, I won't *** in your mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment